Paramount Fire & Protection Services provide professional training for individuals and companies wishing to ensure they have full understanding and competency in using the equipment, products and systems they have for protecting the lives of their people and the value of their assets.
Under AS 3745 Every organisation is obligated to comply with state-based health & safety legislation and regulations, requiring the provision of a safe workplace for staff and visitors at all times. This extends to the prevention and management of unforeseen and potentially life-threatening emergency situations within the workplace.
Our qualified (Cert IV Training & Assessment) and experienced (ex-firefighter) trainers provide high-quality courses that fully support individual learners needs. Our aim is to ensure that your workplace is a safe environment for colleagues and visitors by ensuring that your people have the necessary skills and knowledge to tackle an emergency situation.
- Respond to Fire – Identify the nature and scope of a fire, raise the alarm, identify and use the appropriate fire extinguisher equipment, and report (Based upon PUAWER004B – Respond to Workplace Emergencies and PUAWER008B Confine Small Workplace Emergencies)
- Area Warden – Emergency preparation, duties and responsibilities, evacuation procedures and exercises (based upon PUAWER005B Operate as Part of an Emergency Control Organisation)
- Chief Warden – Lead in an emergency situation, coordinating evacuation procedures and exercises (based upon PUAWER006B Lead an Emergency Control Organisation)
- CAFS – Use and maintenance of Compressed Air Foam Systems
- Evacuation Chairs – Storage and deployment of stairwell rescue chairs
- Ultimate Fire Shield – Preparation and use of fire retardant to protect property perimeters
AMLA are offering discounted Emergency Control Organisation online learning exclusively to Paramount customers, by using the Coupon Code ECOParamount5
Emergency Control Organisation
Paramount Fire and Protection Services would like to announce a strategic alliance with Asset Management Learning Academy (AMLA) for the provision of online Emergency Control Organisation training, providing professional training for individuals and companies wishing to ensure they have full understanding and competency in using the equipment, products, and systems they have for protecting the lives of their people and the value of their assets during an emergency situation.
Designed for: Persons appointed to become members of the Emergency Control Organisation, including a Chief Fire Warden, Fire Warden, Communications Officer, and First Aid Officer.
Frequently Asked Question
Please see our FAQ page for further information
Call us on 1300 03 FIRE (3473) for more information or to discuss your requirements